Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Great, Now We've Got Barbarians!

Title: Great, Now We've Got Barbarians!

Author: Jason Carter Eaton, illustrated by Mark Fearing

Published: 2016

Pages: 32


This book was one that my husband picked up at the library, and it has been so much fun!  Even though Clarice likes for me to read it to her over and over and over, I don't mind at all. 

Mom was mad because I left cupcake crumbs in my bed again.  "If you don't clean up after yourself, we're going to get pests!"

But a little mess can get the family into big trouble...first a few ants, then a mouse or two, then....Great, now we've got Barbarians!

Put on your favorite horned helmet and cuddle up to this gargantuan adventure....Hey!  Someone pass the cheese curls!


xoxo,
Kelly

    

No comments:

Post a Comment